19 March 2011

Busy with our new family member.

I haven't had a chance to do much beading at all recently as we have a new family member



Meet Buford. (As in Buford T Justice from Smokey and the bandit films - not my choice but it does suit him) He is 8 weeks old and just like a baby. I turned the Hoover on and the poor thing shook like a leaf in a force 10 gale. He has a penchant for Processed peas too :o/ odd I know.

He is currently snuggled up on the sofa with an old fleece of mine over him and his mums rabbit for comfort. I have a glass of wine(not my first........or second ;o) ) and now I will attempt to do some more of my spiral thing I have been doing. No idea what it will be - I'm just Going and going at the moment playing with different bead amounts to see the effect it has on the spiral.



Or I might just sleep. There's been a severe lack on mine and Neil's part the last couple of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment